Silverback Black Th1rt3en
$9.00 – $26.00
- Black Th1rt3en is precisely blended to produce distinct, consistent shades time after time.
- The viscosity and surface tension of Black Th1rt3en is completely different than what Silverback has made in the past. It’s got good body to it, which fully coats the needles and moves like black water (even though it’s a tad thicker).
- If you prefer more shades in your series, need to adjust for client skin tone, style, or subject matter, you can easily expand. Pouring 1/2 cap of Light wash with a 1/2 cap of Medium wash get’s close to a #3… 1/2 a cap of Med. & 1/2 Dark wash will give you about a 6 and 1/2 a cup of Dark wash mixed w/ 1/2 cap of Black Th1rt3en will yield roughly a #10 grey wash. Make sense?
- Easy to wipe off the skin and goes in as easily as it wipes off.
- Processed in a sterile facility.
- Tested and certified for the EU.
- Packaged with a 100% tamper evident seal.
- Made in USA.
- By a tattooer for tattooers!!