FK Irons Exactor III Conventional Liner (Stealth)
Conventional Liner: As our most popular machine style this tool is meant to be used as an everyday “workhorse” style of machine for all around tattooing. This machine will typically be used for tight 3rls-14rls. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
- Newly-redesigned Exactor III features a revised geometric frame.
- An all new guillotine vise mechanism with 5-point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- The inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords.
- Comprised of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 4.85 ounces.
- Available as a conventional liner, cutback liner, power liner, soft shader, color packer and cutback shader.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.