The A Pound of Flesh Jesse Smith Shrunken Head is a smaller duplicate of the famous tattoo artist’s whole face and head. Use it as a realistic canvas with the true feel and contour of human flesh, perfect for practicing scalp and facial tattoos. This can take your portfolio to the next level by having a tangible work of art in your station. It’s also a great conversation piece and fun to play around with.
- Realistic portfolio piece
- Practice skin for apprentices
- Made with silicone and rubber materials
- Fitzpatrick skin tone two
- 6 inch x 3 inch x 4.5 inch x 13.5 inch circumference
- A shrunken replica of Jesse Smith’s head