APOF – Right Hand
Synthetic tattoo-able skin, shaped like realistic limbs as well as plaques and planks.
NOTE: This item is the RIGHT hand
“A Pound of Flesh” is a silicone/rubber based synthetic hand created to replicate the experience of tattooing a client’s real hand. Its main purpose is to help an apprentice and beginning tattoo artist learn tattooing techniques under real conditions, without having to practice — and make mistakes — on real people. More experienced artists can also use A Pound of Flesh, whether to practice new techniques or sample new equipment. The hands can also showcase an artist’s work in a unique 3D portfolio. Prospective clients will better judge an artist’s true skill and craft, seeing the work firsthand, so to speak, rather than just lifeless on paper.
- 7.5” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 2” (Thickness)
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques