APOF – Jesse Smith Face
Synthetic tattoo-able skin, shaped like realistic limbs as well as plaques and planks.
From A Pound of Flesh: Our tattoo-able molding of Jesse Smith’s face is a collector’s item for tattoo practice or posterity. Molded out of silicone and rubber-based materials from Jesse Smith’s actual face, our tattoo-able surface has texture and curvature similar to real, live skin. Enthusiasts of new school tattooist Jesse Smith can now fulfill their fantasies of practicing their skills on the skin of a tattoo idol.
- 9” (L) x 5” (W); 2″ Thick
- Molded from tattoo artist Jesse Smith’s face
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques